You might like this blog too.
I thought I would share with you one of the cards created from our Technique Treats #6 where we used the gorgeous Stamp Set “Seaside Shore” along with the coordinating “By the Shore” DSP and the coordinating Seaside Textured EF. You can see more ideas on Page 92 & 93 of the 2016 Annual Catalogue.
For my card I used the Ghosting Technique along with the lovely new Dapper Denim In Colour.
Tips for when playing with the Ghosting Technique –
- The more the VersaMark is slightly dried, the better your resist image will be
- If using Glossy Card, stamp the main image with Staz-On Ink or Archival Ink
Benefits of Technique Treats –
- Learn new Techniques at your own pace & in the comfort of your home
- Perfect for the SU! Demonstrators for Classes, Workshops or Demonstrations
- All the hard work is done for you
- Keep up…
View original post 167 more words