Welcome to Wednesday,
Soon going to have to blog every day, so much happening in my crafting world. Again I have two happy occurrences. Firstly our Sneak Peek.A big thank you too those who purchased last months Technique Treats I hope you are excited at this months offer too.
This month our focus has been on the very elegant “Birthday Blooms” Stamp Set from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue. In creating these cards for you we have focused on Using Vellum and the Stained Glass Technique.
As, with most floral stamp sets, these can be used for many different occasions but, can you see the little tag on bottom LHS, this set is just perfect for Mother’s Day (which in Australia is celebrated the 1st Sunday in May).
These Treats will teach you how to get the most out of your stamps and supplies. We even include a layout for you to create your own Technique Book which includes a list of products used for each technique and a separate page for your samples.
Inspiration delivered to your inbox!
Each Technique Treat will highlight 2 different techniques used on 4 cards but using one stamp set. Each month we will be showcasing a different stamp set.
Techniques for this month:-
- How to build a Technique Book
- Aqua Painter
- Step-by-step colour instructions for each card.
- All the hard work is done for you!
- Keep up to date with current trends
- Inspiration! You will be amazed at how easy it is!
- Technique Book designed to keep you coming back again and again
- Technique Book for future reference
For only $AUD4.00 you will receive a PDF file to create containing.
- A list of supplies required to complete 4 cards
- Measurements for each card – Metric and Imperial
- Step-by-step instructions required for each card
- Technique Tutorial with step-by step instructions
- Cover sheet for your technique book
- Technique Index for you to place in the front of your book, for you to update each month.
Love learning new techniques? Want to get the most of your stamps? Not sure how to do techniques? Want to revisit a technique but you have forgotten how?
Then join us on Saturday 2nd April when we post our April Treat using the “Birthday Blooms” Stamp showcasing the Vellum and Stained Glass Window Techniques.
OK have you read down this far? Excellent because now you can see the Weekly Deals for this week.
No challenge as I have decided to keep challenge to fortnightly so please come back next week to see what’s on offer. See you then. Bye!