As promised today is the second month of our Technique Treats Program and we are pleased to bring you, in time for Easter, two new techniques.
This month we have the Shaving Cream and Shaker Card Techniques. I’m sure some of you would have see many examples on Pinterest and wondered. “How did they get that effect?”
Well just purchase these easy to follow Tutorials and you too can master the art. Once you are aware of the technique you can apply it to many other cards. For example my Tea Pot is a shaker card – although I think it’s more a pouring card!
We have used the delightful Happy Easter stamp from the Occasions Catalogue Page 24, along with the Sunburst Thinlits Die and Circle dies.
This little Lamb would also be perfect for Birthday, Children and Nature Scene cards as well.
We have 2 cards for each technique and include as well,
- How to build a Technique Book
- Shaving Cream Technique
- Shaker Card Technique
Remember your Benefits –
- Step-by-step colour instructions for each card
- All the hard work is done for you
- Keep up to date with the current trends
- Inspiration! You will be amazed at how easy it is
- Technique Book designed to keep you coming back again & again
- Technique Book for future reference
So head on over to the Techniques Page to purchase your copy and read more.