Get the most out of your stamps by learning new techniques!
This is a great day for both Vicky and I. This day has been in the planning and talking stages for so long that it seems like it was never going to get off the ground, but we’re happy to say – 3 days to launch!
Don’t know what we’re talking about. Then please read on.
We’re pretty excited at our new venture and doing a happy dance as this is the first of our Technique Treats which will now be available for purchase the first Saturday of each month. This has been months in the making and come about because of our love for techniques.
These Treats will teach you how to get the most out of your stamps and supplies. We even include a layout for you to create your own Technique Book which includes a list of products used for each technique and a separate page for your samples.
Inspiration delivered to your inbox!
Each Technique Treat will highlight 2 different techniques used on 4 cards but using one stamp set. Each month we will be showcasing a different stamp set.
Techniques for this month:-
- How to build a Technique Book
- Aqua Painter
- Step-by-step colour instructions for each card.
- All the hard work is done for you!
- Keep up to date with current trends
- Inspiration! You will be amazed at how easy it is!
- Technique Book designed to keep you coming back again and again
- Technique Book for future reference
For only $AUD4.00 you will receive a PDF file to create containing.
- A list of supplies required to complete 4 cards
- Measurements for each card – Metric and Imperial
- Step-by-step instructions required for each card
- Technique Tutorial with step-by step instructions
- Cover sheet for your technique book
- Technique Index for you to place in the front of your book, for you to update each month.
Love learning new techniques? Want to get the most of your stamps? Not sure how to do techniques? Want to revisit a technique but you have forgotten how?
Then join us on Saturday when we launch our first Treat using the
“Rose Wonder” Stamp set and “Rose Garden Thinlit Dies“